2023 Walk & Roll
Join us on September 23, 2023Donate To This Event
Join us for Gillette Children's 2023 Walk & Roll!
Saturday, September 23 at Viking Lakes in Eagan, MN
8:30 am - Check-In, Registration + Family-Friendly Games and Activities Begin
9:30 am - Welcome + Kickoff Program with KS95 Morning Show Co-Host Crisco and Patient Ambassador ZaLayaa
10:30 am- For those participating in other locations besides Viking Lakes, a recording of the kickoff program will be posted on Facebook
9:45 am - Walk Begins + Games and Activities Continue
11:30 am - Event Concludes
In addition to walking and rolling around our beautiful course, participants can enjoy face painting, crazy hair, spin the wheel, live music with DJ D-Mil, and visits from PK of the Minnesota United Loons and Mudonna of the St. Paul Saints. Sweet Fruci's Frozen Delights will be serving up their delicious floats and cones while donating 50% of their day-of sales to Gillette Children's.
The Walk & Roll course is .75 miles. You can walk, stroll or roll around the lakes multiple times for extra activity! Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com .
This is a rain or shine event. If there is moisture in the forecast, please come prepared with your raincoat and/or umbrella.
Online Registration will end Friday, September 22 at 1 pm.
Day-of Registration will be available on Saturday, September 23.
1. Register as an individual – or create a team and fundraise together.
2. Raise a minimum of $25 to receive this year's event t-shirt.
3. Raise at least $150 in donations to receive a special Walk & Roll sticker designed by this year's Patient Ambassador, ZaLayaa.
4. Raise $500 or more and you'll be entered into a drawing with the chance to win a Minnesota Wild package including four RBC Club Level tickets to a 2023-2024 season game plus exciting Wild merchandise!
5. Not able to join us in person or virtually on September 23? You can participate by making a donation.